Saturday, May 1, 2021

My first "conversation" in Japanese, with the help of Google Translate

Google Translate rendered hashyy's first message as:

When I hear her gentle and smooth performance
It's very calming.
And the sound of Henry's studio
very good.
Finally, listen to what Henry told her
This is an episode where I learned about Henry's thoughts.

Hashyy is  referring to Kwak DaKyung, a remarkable young Korean trumpeter who Henry features in this video. You can see my reply in English in the middle tweet, along with the Google translation.

Google Translate rendered hashyy's second message as:

Thank you for your polite reply.
Episodes I haven't seen yet
While enjoying the new episode
And I want to look carefully.

I then replied: "You're welcome. Enjoy." Google provided the Japanese translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment