The following is typical of emails I get on a regular basis, conference solicitations too. Does this smell like The Fake Academy? But I'd work on that acronym. It reads like a disease.
* * * * *
Impact Factor 5.837 Citation in Thomson Reuters Google Scholar Academia Scribd Slideshare etc.
International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication (IJRITCC)
CALL FOR PAPERS - January - 2017 (Paper Submission Deadline 31 - January-2017)
Volume 5 Issue 1 (49 Issues Published)
First of all IJRITCC wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
IJRITCC is the one of the renowned, fully OPEN ACCESS, International Engineering Journal with more than 200000 monthly content viewers. IJRITCC is trusted by more than 37000 satisfied authors worldwide & growing rapidly.
We are happy to invite you to submit your next article of your research/review/study in any engineering research area for publication upcoming issue of IJRITCC.
- Fast & Transparent paper publishing process
- Paper will publish online
- Free Individual Soft Copy of "Certificate of Publication" to each author of paper.
- Open Access Journal Database for High visibility and promotion of your research work.
- Inclusion in all Major Indexing Databases like , Thomson Reuter Researchs ID, Academia, Scribd, Google Scholar.
- Prestigious academic journal reviewers around the world.
Publication Fee (Maximum 6 Authors)
- Indian Authors: INR 2000
- Overseas: USD 100
- Last Date of Submission : January 31, 2017
- Acceptance Notification : within 1-2 days after submission (Faster review via Online Peer Review System)
- Publication of Article : within 1-2 days after registration
Submit manuscript by mailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or submit online by the link below:
Kindly forward this e-mail to your group of Friends / Students/ Colleagues / Associates / Fellow Researchers ,who may be benefited out of this.