From the transcript, Galloway speaking:
40:33 I think China quite frankly I hate to say it at a certain level has one AI. We just haven’t woken up to that yet. I would agree.
40:39 And then two you’re about to see the clip economy take over our TVs. I think the biggest show on television
40:47 uh from Netflix or someone else is going to be a 60-minute compilation of two and three minute videos similar to what you
40:55 see on reals or Tik Tok. I think that’s about to wash over the traditional streamers you’re going to see.
Some years ago I had the idea of making a feature film entirely out of previews, carefully conceptualized and stitched together. The feature would be organized around an ensemble of, say, a half dozen to ten actors who keep on recurring in the previous in various combinations. The previews would span, say, ten or 20 years of fictional time, with the actors aging over the course of the previews. The whole thing would be constructed so that we can infer what’s going on in their lives from what we see in the previews, even though the previews would be based on a variety of genres: romantic comedies, science fiction, drama, horror, fantasy, period pieces, farce, and so forth.
No comments:
Post a Comment